Young Adult Ministry is for all young adults who have graduated from high school through age 28.
“We want to be open to the entire community.”
This group purposes to GROW…
1. In our personal relationships with the Lord, while learning about who He is.
2. In knowledge of Scripture in order to live God-honoring lives with the help and leading of the Holy Spirit.
3. In our relationships, supporting and encouraging one another in the faith and providing a place for community and fellowship.
4. By learning practical life lessons.
5. Through respectful and meaningful conversation about life and how the Bible applies to it today.
We believe that the Holy Bible is the source of all truth, and we desire to effectively share these truths with courtesy and respect when asked about the reason for the hope that we have as followers of Jesus Christ.
When do we meet?
We meet on Mondays at Grace Chapel from 7:00-9:30 pm.
What do we do on Mondays?
We have just started a new study called “Saving Truth” by Abdu Murray in January, 2019. The purpose of this study is to equip participants “to respond, without anger or retaliation, to people enmeshed in a post-truth mindset in ways that respect the dignity of all, while not compromising on significant issues.” We expect this study to last through March.
It’s never too late to join us!
What else do we do?
Special activities and events are posted on our Facebook page.
Please contact Grace Chapel Office to get more information.