We're thrilled you are inquiring about joining with us. We have designed a gathering to help you better understand and get your questions answered about:
- God’s plan of redemption for you
- Ways you can express your faith
- Why our church exists
- How membership fits into this family
- What our church believes
Here is the introduction to this membership gathering ....
THE BASIS FOR THIS GATHERING: So then you are no longer foreigners and non-citizens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints and members of God's household. Ephesians 2:19 (NET)
1. God’s church is often described as A Family
2. God's design is for us to be A Part of a family.
God’s Plan of Redemption: For in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God through faith. 27 For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female - for all of you are one in Christ Jesus. 29 And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's descendants, heirs according to the promise. Galatians 3:26-28
Many people live their entire lives without ever knowing "WHY?" They exist year after year with no idea of God's plan of redemption for their lives. Year after year wondering, “How did we get here? How did the world get to this place? What am I supposed to do?”
One of the most basic questions a person can ask is, "What is the meaning of my life?"
Now, everyone wants to be happy. People try many ways to “experience” happiness:
- Some look for happiness through friendships
- Some look for happiness through “pleasure” experiments
- Some look for happiness through popularity & power
- Some look for happiness through causes.
But real happiness only comes from understanding God’s plan for real life
Then all those other “things” fall into purposeful place.
If you are up for the teaching, casual food, and great company....let us know and we'll put together the next class.